Sunday, April 3, 2016

Thick Hair in your future

I have always wanted thick hair. The kind I can toss out the window and rescue someone with. Growing up, I heard that I have thin but a lot of it. That's great and all but I want some serious locks. 

My hair has always been long and I started wearing extensions. The clip in's, the semi permanent, and Halocouture hair. I recently cut my hair all off! Worst mistake of my life. I truly disliked it. It's growing thankfully. I love the stage it's in now because it's shoulder length and I can toss in some entensions when I want. I call my Halocouture my Cher wig. Love it. 

I'm always trying new natural ways to plump my locks. Found one I actually like and I feel works. Consistency is the key to life folks. Here's my goddess locks recipe:
2 Tablespoons of Cold Pressed Castor 
1 Organic Egg
1 Tablespoon Raw Honey

You can put this in a container and store in the fridge. Mix it together before letting in set in fridge. You should do this twice a week for 6 weeks. I separate my hair like I'm putting hair color on. Same method with this. I use my finger and rub into the scalp. 

You need to keep this on for 4 hours. I just go to sleep with it. I suggest laying a towel on your pillow and I have a vintage silk scarf I wrap around my head when I do this. In the morning you will look like a sea creature. It's not a pretty site but so worth it. 

I started noticing a difference on the third week but remember consistency. It's important to use all organic food items here because this is absorbing into your head. 

I hope you liked my little homemade goddesses locks recipe. 


Peace in your Heart💖
Bethany Montecalvo 
Pittsburgh Union Makeup Artist 
Pittsburgh Holistic Health Coach
Pittsburgh Non Toxic Spray Tan Artist
BethanyMontecalvo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment