Monday, March 21, 2016

Sprouts and Power Greens

Good morning my fierce wellness Warriors or natural make up junkies. Today I wanted to give you two awesome products that can make a difference in your life. As you know I'm always on the search to find good products that actually are good and what they advertise is the truth. We know how hard that is to find. 
I attach this picture for what I had for breakfast. I absolutely am in love with a company called "The Sproutman". I get yoga salad or protein power salad. You're probably thinking well what the heck is that? Let me just share with you the goodness and power that are in these little packages. The yoga salad has organic alfalfa, organic arugula, organic red lentil, organic French lentil, organic peas. It's all organically grown fresh sprouts are grown with pure well water. You could put these sprouts on sandwiches, salads, tacos, soups, omelettes and basically anything. What does sprouting really do for a body and why is it so amazing for us. I debated breaking all of this down until I found someone that explained it so well that I'm going to attach the link to his website because he is on point. http://superhumancoach.com/benefits-of-sprouted-legumes-beans-and-lentils/

Secondly I always drink organic juice in the morning. The purpose of juicing is to get greens in with a minimal amount of fruit. Your base should be all greens and one fruit if any. It shouldn't be all fruit and a handful spinach. There's a variety of ways to get your greens in your diet when juicing. You can juice at home but then you have to worry about getting all organic produce and also understanding and have a knowledge of what type of juicer to get. I'm all for juicing at home if you have the time. I have a juicer but truthfully I'm lazy. I would rather just pay to have it done so I don't have to clean out the machine. I'm not saying that's the right way, that's Bethanys lazy girl away. You can go to a juice place but just make sure it's organic and not conventional veggies you're getting juiced. Lastly you could buy organic coldpressed juice. The Thing with this is you don't know how long it's been on the shelf and after a couple of days it does start to lose its nutrients. Always buy organic I can't stress that enough when it comes to juicing. I tell my health coaching clients that any type of greens is better than none when it comes to juicing. I don't care how you get it in your diet to start just get it in because I know at times it can be stressful. I have a lot of clients that asked me well what about regular juicing or coldpressed juicing. I'm a cold pressed girl because you're getting all the nutrients pressed out. Cold pressed is a slow and careful process of hydraulically extracting fruit and vegetable juice, you not only get the highest quality plant-based nutrition available, you also get the freshest tasting juice possible.

Cold press juicers use just enough pressure to extract the juice while preserving its vitamins, enzymes, trace minerals and overall nutrients up to five times more than any other juicer.

Because cold press juicing is so precise with its process of extraction, there is minimal air and heat so very little oxidation occurs. 

I bought Suja elements "Power Greens". Their company they use cold pressure also known as high pressure processing HPP, instead of high heat to extend shelf life and help maintain essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes. All of their products are certified organic, non-GMO and cold pressured, made sunny in San Diego. They also use locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Their product is gluten free dairy free soy free PBA free vegan no added sweeteners. The power greens that I buy only has 4 g of sugar per 8 ounces. That deserves A hoot and holler! 

I hope I educated you guys on some good things to add into your diet and spired you to make a change for the absolute better. Have a great and blessed day always remember be true to yourself! 


Peace in your heart,đź’—

Bethany Montecalvođź’‹

Pittsburgh holistic health coach

Pittsburgh nontoxic Spray Tanning

Pittsburgh vegan Esthetician 

Pittsburgh union make up artist


No comments:

Post a Comment