Sunday, May 17, 2015

Detox with Dead Sea salt

Hola my loves,

I got hired to be at a bridal shower yesterday, and hand make organic Dead Sea salt scrubs. My mom got to come with me yesterday and also work. It was a family affair. The bridal shower was so beautiful. Along with my company there was another small company of loose organic teas or there. The guests just went nuts. 

I told the lady's at the bridal shower that I would write a quick little blog on how to also use their dead sea salts to detoxify the body. 

This is a great little way to detoxify yourself to pull out those nasty chemicals and a great excuse to sit in the bath for 20 minutes. 

Detoxification of your body through bathing is an ancient remedy that anyone can perform in the comfort of their own home. Your skin is known as the third kidney, and toxins are excreted through sweating. A Dead Sea detox bath will assist your body in eliminating toxins, as well as absorbing the minerals and nutrients that are in the water. Fill your tub with comfortably hot water, add ¼ cup Dead Sea Bath Salts and swish. If you were at the bridal shower then you could take the organic Dead Sea salt scrubs that I made, and scoop out a 1/4 of a cup and toss in the tub. I know you ladies also have the coldpressed peppermint, lavender, and lemongrass In your scrub. That's wonderful because that will also give you added benefits to your bath. Soak for 20 minutes. You should start sweating within the first few minutes. If you feel too hot, start adding cold water into the tub until you cool off. Sit in the cool water another 20 minutes. When you get out of the tub, move slowly and carefully, as you get lightheaded or feel weak and drained. Drink plenty of water while detoxing.   Cautions: Although Dead Sea Bath Salts are known for their medicinal qualities, it is strongly recommended that you consult your physician before using Dead Sea Bath Salts for treatments of Psoriasis, Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema and any other skin disorder. The Healing Bath™ suggests drinking water while soaking in the bath to prevent dehydration or dizziness.


Let's get to detoxing ladies. New week, new you!!


Peace in your heart
Bethany Montecalvo
Pittsburgh union make up artist
Pittsburgh holistic health coach
Pittsburgh nontoxic spray tan artist
Pittsburgh lover of all wellness
BethanyMontecalvo.com
Goorganicbam.Blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I worked on the movie Southpaw last summer and you did my makeup a couple of days. I remember you using the MAC studio finish concealer on me. My concealer just ran out so I am just wondering what shade you used? It covered the blue veins/circles around my eyes perfectly. Thank you!
    Amanda Howe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful twine that his or her actually advantageous and extraordinary retain you submitted in conjunction with fresh advancements. their had been actually valuable. thanks much.
    Red Smoothie Detox Factors

    ReplyDelete