Monday, May 4, 2015

Collard greens and Love

Good afternoon my little health nuts,

I wanted to share with you what I had for breakfast today. No eggs or pancakes today. Say YES to greens please. Who said that we have to get up and eat breakfast foods for breakfast. 

If you go to China and have breakfast, just a little hop, skip, and jump away. You might see them having Soya Bean Milk, Zongzi (dumplings made of sweet glutinous rice), noodle dishes, and finally maybe some Congee (mild flavored rice porridge that has been cooked until the rice starts to break down). Different from us but yummy, right! 

Collard greens and love Recipe 
*Organic collard greens. Use as much as your tummy desires. 
*I put a little water at bottom of pan and I cut up onions and let the pan shimmer.
*spices 
Garlic
Sea salt 
Turmeric
Braggs organic 24 herbs & spices seasoning

Add everything to pan and I let the pan get hot and then toss in greens. Let cook on one side for two minutes then I flip the collard greens over. I never cook my greens all the way because you are depleting the nutrients in the minerals that are in the greens. I also love that my greens are a little bit crunchy. Once I put on my plate, I added fermented full & garlic sauerkraut by WILDBRIN. You can get at whole foods. I have to give my friend Katie a shout out for inspiring this recipe. 
 
Peace and love
Bethany Montecalvo
Union make up artist
Pittsburgh holistic health coach
Pittsburgh organic nontoxic spray tanning
BethanyMontecalvo.com
GoorganicBam.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That is such a nice post. Greens are very healthy for us and we should include them in our daily diet. Now I have also been thinking to consume green veggies and healthy fruits. I would like to blend then together to make good textured Green drink. Isn’t that a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing blog post where I got healthy life tips and Apple cider vinegar gummies for weight loss tastiest way to overcome weight issue from body. Keep sharing more informative blogs with us.

    ReplyDelete