Sunday, May 3, 2015

Grateful pancakes

Happy Sunday,

I'm sitting on my tiny front porch appreciating how beautiful today is. Drinking white mint green tea with my favorite Asian rob on because I just got done spray tanning myself. 

This post is about appreciation and a recipe. I thought add in a little twist, right. 

I wake up and I'm truly thankful for everything I have. Some would say I'm rich and others would say I don't have much. Does what other think about you bother you? Why? I say I'm rich! When I wake up with out any pain in my body and know I can do whatever I like with out any limitations from my body, I'm blessed. Before I check my phone in the morning, I have wonderful guy friends that say good morning and I just want you to know that your beautiful inside and out and have a nice day. So blessed to have wonderful encouraging men in my life that creates value in me. The right value. Women, who know I love them, I cry when they hurt and they cry when my heart hurts. I'm blessed. 

The point I'm trying to say is, find goodness in your life. Everyone has their battles and no one is perfect. Why would we want to be. What fun would that be?  Open your eyes and see what God has made for us to enjoy. The little things that are so good. To feel the sun on our bodies. To smell the air that God so graciously gives us life. Set forth a good intention for today. Being mindful of happiness and let that come forth. Some ask ask me..... How do you do that, and my answer to them is just do. You take those baby steps and happiness even if sometimes you don't feel like it. Not every day will be amazing but every day you should find goodness in your day. 

The grass isn't always greener on the other side but it is greener where you water it. Be thankful for what ever you have and who ever you have. Don't take people for granted. Spouse or friend, you wanted them in your life for a reason. Keep being awesome to them so they will be happy and pleased in the relationship they are at with you. 

There's my touch of wisdom for you and onward with the recipe. 

Gluten free pancakes with a side of protein yall. 

4 eggs and if you are vegan. Use 3 tablespoon of apple sauce

1 banana

One cup of gluten-free oats

A dash of vanilla alcohol free

Half a cup of flaxseed milk, coconut milk
(whatever you desire)

Before the teaspoon of nutmeg, before the teaspoon of cinnamon

Now put that all in a blender and blend it up , And there's your batter. Cook like a pancake. You're more than welcome to add in vegan chocolate chips is well. If you don't want to use sera because so high in sugar you can use applesauce on top. 


Enjoy your day and remember gratitude for everything that we have and do!

Peace in your heart 
Bethany Montecalvo
Union Makeup Artist
Pittsburgh holistic health coach
Pittsburgh organic spray tanning
BethanyMontecalvo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment