Saturday, January 9, 2016

Gluten free honey cinnamon wild orange oil

Get ready for the easiest light fluffy gluten free muffins. I wanted to get ride of my Pamela's gluten free mix for pancakes. During the holiday my sister invited my mom and I over to have breakfast and I bought Pamel's gluten free mix for waffles. It was super yummy and everything else we all made for breakfast was healthy but super delicious. 

Let's get down to it my peeps! This is all you'll need to make this awesomeness. 
1 cup of Pamela's baking and pancake mix "gluten free"
1 egg yolk. I just had it in the fridge. If you want to do this vegan style. Go for it. 
1 tablespoon of coconut oil and then I decided to put one more teaspoon of coconut oil in. 
1/3 cup of cashew milk or any kind you prefer
2 teaspoons of raw honey and tags the brand name. The trick is it's the creamed honey and cinnamon flavor
3 drops of wild orange oil from Doterra

That's it. Mix up with a folk and fold and grease muffin pan with coconut oil and fill half up. 375 for 12 minutes. 

Enjoy and peace out!!

mydoterra.com/BethanyMontecalvo
BethanyMontecalvo.com
Goorganicbam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment