Sunday, February 1, 2015

Goddess green salad

Happy Sunday evening. I want to share how I prepare and get ready for my week. I make my "Goddess green salad" on Sunday's so that I'll have a nice base for the week!!

This is what's in it. I choose all non GMO and organic items. Organic Red Leaf Lettuce, Organic Green Pepper Diced, Organic Mushrooms Sliced to heavenly Goodness, Organic Silica filled Cucumbers, 1 Organic Carrot that I shredded, Sliced Almonds, Organic Garbanzo Beans, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and topped with Chia Seeds. That's a good base to start with and I put all my ingredients into a large glass bowl. 

Then take all your left over ingredients and put in small glass bowls, or zip lock bags and store for other other dinners that week. 

I don't put dressing on because I don't want my greens getting all soggy. When you're ready to eat then you'll have a really awesome base salad and then you can choose your desired protein source. 

I don't use salad dressings. Their process and they're made out of junk. If you get something organic it's better but can be high in sugar and still a lot of calories. My secret is fermented cabbage. I love the dill and garlic sauerkraut fermented cabbage. It's naturally gluten-free, non-GMO, and has natural probiotic. It gives it a tangy and salty taste. Extremely beneficial for you. Every time I've ever served a salad I put this on top and everyone loved it. I can't forget daiya cheese it's a delicious dairy free alternative for cheese lovers. 
I also would suggest using your bass ingredients for other dinners throughout the week. For instance you can make any type of tacos and take the lettuce that's in your premade salad and put that in your corn tortilla. One of my moms favorite things to do take the base salad  and then cook it down and sautĂ© it and add put eggs on top. I like my meals to be easy and if you just keep it easy and simple you could use what you already have in the fridge. I hope this inspired some fears wellness warriors to start the week out with some "Goddess green salad".

Peace in your heart wellness warriors

Bethany Montecalvo
Pittsburgh Health Coach 
Pittsburgh Union Makeup Artist 
Pittsburgh non toxic spray tan expert  
BethanyMontecalvo.com
Goorganicbam.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment