Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Whipped Dairy Free Butter!!

Yep, I said whipped dairy free butter. One of my good friends sent me a text the other day and said look what I made. I took one look and my jaw dropped to the floor! I'm in love. 

Get ready, literally anyone can make this fabulous recipe because it's so easy. This is the thing folks, when you go all natural baby...... It's EASY!!!




Carrie Sullivan's Recipe for Whipped Butter


This is a great dairy free butter with no artificial ingredients!  You can also use this as a body moisturizer or over top of your steamed veggies!! 


Whipped Dairy Free Butter

1 Cup coconut oil
1 Cup olive oil

Melt both in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted.  Place mixture in a bowl (from a stand mixer) or your Vita-Mix.  Place container in your refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.  Take it out and mix it for a minute or two.  If still translucent return it to the fridge and try again in 30 minutes.  When mixing it will get solid in color and be firmer in consistency.  Pour into a container and keep in the refrigerator.  

This is Carries suggestion and written by Miss Carrie Sullivan. 




Peace in your heart, 
Pittsburgh Health Coach
Pittsburgh Union Makeup Artist 
Pittsburgh Non Toxic Spray Tan
Bethany Montecalvo 
BethanyMontecalvo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment