Monday, November 3, 2014

Being faithful in the little things

Good morning my loves,

I wanted to be an encouragement to you all today. Yes I normally write about health or beauty or fitness or how to make some amazing food. Today I wanted to be a little different because my friend inspired me. 

I have people ask me how do I stay the way I am in my business when everyone else would do what ever they can to get ahead. Going into this when I decided to do this career. I learned to watch everyone else and how they acted. I love to watch people, I call it people watching. You could learn so much if you just be still and be quiet and observe people. In this society we are so quick to interrupt someone, speak and not even think of the words that are coming out!!!! I find when I speak to people it's very hard for them to listen, they're listening but they're not hearing  me. Granted I have some amazing friends and clients that are great listeners. We always want to get the first word or the last word and and we are so consumed with getting out what we need to get out of our mouth that we miss so much goodness in what others say.

When I first started I felt that God was saying "Bethany if you want to do well then you will have to have patience and I will take you to do great things, but if you don't have patience and you take your road everything you have I will take from you". Now I know some of you are saying how harsh is that and does that sound right.? Look at it this way, if you're a believer everything we have, everything we possess, is ultimately His! Every decision we should be thinking of him first. I believe that He gets me gigs, new clients. Not people. I believe he uses them to bless us.

But it all boils down to this, if we take a step back and we listen more we could learn so much from people and we could save ourselves so much heart ache or pain. If we start working to impress God and not to impress others in life, we would be so much better off. Have integrity when no one is looking, not just when you know people are watching you. Do well in the little things so you will be blessed with bigger opportunities. Enjoy little gratifications that life brings every day. When I feel consumed or when I feel that I'm getting too worldly. I always remember that He brought me into this world with nothing, and I shall leave with nothing. Live life and live it pruely and see beauty in the little things! Have a great day and let your light shine so bright that the people around need pimp sun glasses. Xoxo

Peace and Love
Pittsburgh Union Makeup Artist 
Pittsburgh Vegan Esthetician 
Pittsburgh Holsitic Health Coach 
Pittsburgh Organic Spray Tanning 
BethanyMontecalvo.com
Goorganicbam.blogspot.com
  


1 comment: